NOTE: Minimum image size for the full slider is 1075px (width) x 350px (height) and 650x 405 px for the left slider widget.
How to Set up An Image Slider
- Install and activate “Responsive WordPress Slider – Soliloquy Lite“ plugin.
- Navigate to Soliloquy >> Add New
- Give your new slider a name then click the Config tab and use the recommended size for the area you will be using.
- Select files from your computer or your PC
- Save changes and copy your slider shortcode from the top right hand side of the page (right under the “Publish” option).
- Lastly, you’ll add a Text widget to the appropriate widget area (Home-Full Width Slider or Home-Left Slider) and copy/paste in your slider shortcode.